09 Mar Lean and Green Crispy Baked Scampi Chicken
This easy recipe transforms boring chicken into a bright, flavorful meal fit for the Queen! You won’t believe that this mouthwatering dish is actually on program, comes in at just 1 lean and 2 condiments per serving AND is something that your entire family will love.
Serve it alongside some delicious greens, like a tossed salad, Garlic Roasted Wilted Spinach, Cauliflower Rice or any other side dish that works with your low carb diet recipes including Medifast recipes, Take Shape for Life recipes, Advocare Recipes and many more.
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs, all visible fat removed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a roasting dish in one layer.
- Sprinkle chicken with Skinny Scampi Seasoning.
- Sprinkle chicken with Lemon Pepper Panko.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes until thoroughly cooked.
- Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes and serve.
MEDIFAST RECIPE / TAKE SHAPE FOR LIFE RECIPE / OPTAVIA RECIPE COUNTS:
5 ounces of chicken is 1 lean serving and 2 condiments.
* The amount of Panko Bread Crumbs in this recipe qualify as a condiment coming in at less than 2 g of carbs per serving.
NEVER miss out on recipes, LIVE cooking videos, laughter and much more!
Make AMAZING Lean and Green meals, with little to no effort!
Check out Stacey’s Lean & Green Systems