18 Oct No Carb Flourless Chocolate Mug Cake- a Lean and Green Recipe
Dark… sweet… yummy…. delicious AND ON PROGRAM!?! Yes, this delicious Lean and Green Flourless Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is made in seconds and truly satisfies. At only 21 calories (3 condiments on L&G), it’ s a delicious snack, dessert or just-say-yum treat at any time of day!
1 egg white
1 tsp dark cocoa powder
1 packet of stevia or 5-7 drops of liquid flavored stevia
pinch Stacey Hawkins Awesome Autumn Seasoning
- Add egg white, cocoa powder and stevia to a medium sized bowl.
- Whisk together until fully combined. Egg whites will NOT fluff, so don’t worry if they don’t.
- Pour egg mixture into a small mug (I used a cappuccino cup in the photo)
- Dust egg mixture with a pinch of Awesome Autumn Seasoning
- Place in the microwave and microwave on high for 30 seconds.
- Serve warm
Makes 1 serving
Optavia Lean & Green Recipe servings / Medifast recipe servings / Take Shape for Life recipe servings / Lean and Green Recipe servings:
1 flourless chocolate mug cake is 3 condiments
Check out Stacey’s Lean & Green Meal Making Systems- Make AMAZING Lean and Green meals, with little to no effort!
Get FREE weekly motivation, recipes, tips and more!