06 Oct Pan Seared Turkey Tenderloins with Warm Apple Compote
Oh, who doesn’t love the warm heartiness of Fall comfort foods? This easy recipe combines savory turkey tenderloins with fresh apple compote to create a flavor sensation that will wrap you in mouthwatering happiness, and not extra pounds.
1 lb turkey breast or tenderloins (can substitute chicken meat)
Nonstick cooking spray
2 small apples, cored & diced
1 tsp apple cider vinegar
5 drops pumpkin spice stevia (or 1 pkg powdered stevia)
- Prepare compote first by adding all ingredients to a small sauce pan with a lid. Stir to coat, cover and cook on medium for about 20 minutes, until apples are soft.
- While the compote is cooking, you can cook the meat.
- Season meat with Dash of Desperation Seasoning on both sides.
- Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Add meat to skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes on both sides until thoroughly cooked. This will be longer for thicker pieces of meat, less time for thinner pieces.
- Divide meat into 4 servings and top with equal portions of compote. Serve warm.
Makes 4 servings.
Check out Stacey’s Lean & Green Meal Making Systems- Make AMAZING Lean and Green meals, with little to no effort!
Get FREE weekly motivation, recipes, tips and more!